Why don't you offer free shipping?
- So a little known factoid is that shipping isn't free. Even when it says "free" you're paying for it somehow. Usually the business increases the price you pay so it "looks" free but really you're paying more for the item. Sometimes the company is so big they charge the seller shipping fees to be a part of the marketplace. The seller then passes this onto you (or they don't stay in business very long.) At MakerTradingPost the price you pay for shipping is the same rate that we pay when we ship your item. We don't make money on it and we don't "hide" shipping costs in our items. We call it "transparent" shipping.
- Early in our existence we had a problem with fraudulent International orders. If shipping to your country isn't available, e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll turn it on for you.
- We're very small and can't buy in quantities for savings like big businesses can. With your help we hope to get there one day.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help!
Do you have volume discounts?
- Email us at email@example.com and we'll figure it out!