The Raspberry Pi was designed to be used without a fan, however it wasn't designed to be overclocked or used for prolonged processor-intensive tasks either! Keep your Pi cool with the Cooling Kit for Raspberry Pi. The fan fits perfectly into our laser-cut enclosure, pulling the hot air out and bringing cool air into the system. The included heat-sinks come with thermal adhesive so you can peel and stick them onto the processor and USB controller chip, further increasing cooling efficiency.
- Raspberry Pi B+, 2, 3, 3+, 4
- 4 x 2.5mm diameter screws and nuts
- Processor Heat-Sink
- USB Controller Heat-Sink
- Raspberry Pi (Buy one here)
- Laser-Cut Case (Buy one here)
- Philips screwdriver
- Fingernails for removing protective covering from thermal adhesive
- 1.19" x 1.19"