Proty McProtoplate is a simple prototyping solution for the Raspberry Pi (all 40pin models including the Zero.) It is thoughtfully designed to keep your projects nice and neat while allowing unrestricted access to all ports, and minimizing the distance between the GPIO port and breadboard. Proty features a laser etched outline of the Raspberry Pi, a GPIO map, and outline for where the included 1/2 size breadboard should go.
A MakerTradingPost.com original!
- Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2, 3, 3+, Zero, Zero W, Zero WH
- Acrylic Proty McProtoplate plate
- 4 x 10mm M2.5 screws
- 4 x Standoffs
- 1 x Half-size breadboard
- 4 x Little rubber stick-on feets (yes, with an 's'.)
- Raspberry Pi (Buy one here)
- GPIO Label PCB (Buy one here)
- Philips screwdriver
- Fingernails for removing protective covering on the acrylic and for exposing the adhesive on the back of the breadboard.
- 4.25" x 6.125"
- 0.265 lbs
I know what you're thinking, how did we come up with the name Proty McProtoplate? Check out the text in the photo for the full story.