The Raspberry Pi 4 is an exciting single board computer. It's faster, has more RAM, true Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 ports, USB-C port for power, and supports dual monitors. What's not to love? Well, for one, the fact that you'll have to buy all new stuff in order to get it to work. For two, it runs hotter than previous versions, which could negatively impact performance unless you can keep it cool.
Thankfully, Maker Trading Post has you covered. We've taken the time to design a kit to get you up and running with the fantastic new Raspberry Pi 4 and keep it running at maximum performance.
- Crystal Clear Laser-Cut Raspberry Pi Enclosure (Pi 4 Compatible) - For keeping your Pi protected and looking great.
- Cooling Kit for Raspberry Pi - Heatsinks and active cooling keep your Pi nice and cool so it doesn't need to throttle down.
- 6ft microHDMI to HDMI cable - For plugging into your monitor or HDTV
- 16GB microSD card pre-loaded with the NOOBs operating system - So you can boot your Pi and start playing with it right away.
- Official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply - To power your new Pi!
Just add your shiny new Pi 4 (or buy the kit with one), USB keyboard, USB mouse, and plug into an HDMI monitor or TV to get going. Assembly is quick and much easier than building that bookcase you bought from the Swedish furniture store.
- Bring your own Raspberry Pi 4 (Raspberry Pi 4 not included - of course!)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 1GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 2GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 4GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 (unless you pay for one as an option)
- USB keyboard
- USB mouse
- HDMI compatible monitor or HDTV
- World peace (wouldn't that be nice?)
- Laser-Cut Raspberry Pi Enclosure (Pi 4 Compatible) - Download PDF
- Cooling Kit Instructions - Download PDF
- Without Raspberry Pi 4: 0.85LBS
- With Pi Raspberry Pi 4: 1.0LBS